Executive and Senior Leadership
Change is happening so rapidly it often causes confusion and strain. Outdated, autocratic approaches no longer work and new systems are needed to promote emotional intelligence and personal responsibility. The glue that holds us together today must be based on trustworthy teamwork and collaboration.
Are your executive leaders struggling to ensure your organization remains competitive, productive and profitable? Are you dealing with unique circumstances such as mergers, acquisitions or other change processes that reveal stress fractures in your business? If any of this concerns you, consider:
1. What you and your senior team need to know to effectively lead your organization into the future
2. New priorities in a strategic plan you create for culture change, including how to implement it
3. How to cultivate consistent executive governance that focuses effectively on today’s priorities, challenges and business objectives
4. Practices you adopt that result in attracting, developing and retaining top talent no matter what
5. Responses to complexity and change while measuring and reporting important metrics on progress
6. How to remain relevant, current and consistently ahead of the competition despite growth trends
The first link is to a video just under 4 minutes. It was created to relatively quickly capture what culture, why and how we implement it.
The second is a 2.2m case study video of a healthcare group of 60 people in IT, Software Development and Coding and Compliance who completed our culture transformation process and manage it internally now.
This third video is for executives who then get excited to pursue culture transformation. This video is entitled Are My People Responsible Even When Alone?
This fourth video is a short commentary from a hospital CEO on the importance of a system needed for a consistently healthy culture
We have over 200 articles written and published by Judy Ryan. We also have a collection of industry articles (written by large consulting houses such as Forbes, Inc. AIG) so you can better understand what other thought leaders are saying about today’s trends and what kind of culture model is needed to support them. Here are the article categories we recommend regarding this area of interest:
Teal Organizational Model Category (15 articles)
Currently Trending Category (11 articles)
Industry Articles Category (15 articles)
We are currently adding to our podcasts each week. These are the ones most related to this topic:
We have written and video testimonials and these are just some of them:
Related TV and Radio Interviews
Related Speaking Topics