Managers and Supervisors
People need influential and caring leaders who inspire them. There’s a huge difference between a boss and a leader. Effective leaders empower people and create other leaders. They foster responsibility, intrinsic motivation, authenticity and self-governance.
Do your managers and supervisors need to shift from managing, incentivizing, judging and enabling people to developing them instead? Do they need to foster emotional intelligence skills? Develop leadership in them? Is there an unnecessary separation between them and those they lead that prevents trust and collaboration? In this topic, we review:
1. The kind of workplace culture needed and the role of managers and supervisors within it
2. Helping managers and supervisors understand traditional roles they must dismantle and what they should replace them with
3. How to ensure the development of confidence, leadership and resilience within their people
4. How to build trust between staff and management so together they co-create shared values
5. The process for transferring responsibility to staff until they are skilled at picking it up
6. How and why to ditch performance appraisals and adopt monthly mentoring instead
The first link is to a video just under 4 minutes. It was created to relatively quickly capture what culture, why and how we implement it.
The second is a 2.2m case study video of a healthcare group of 60 people in IT, Software Development and Coding and Compliance who completed our culture transformation process and manage it internally now.
This third video is for executives who then get excited to pursue culture transformation. This video is entitled Are My People Responsible Even When Alone?
We have over 200 articles written and published by Judy Ryan. We also have a collection of industry articles (written by large consulting houses such as Forbes, Inc. AIG) so you can better understand what other thought leaders are saying about today’s trends and what kind of culture model is needed to support them. Here are the article categories we recommend regarding this area of interest:
Teal Organizational Model (15 articles)
Currently Trending (11 articles)
Industry Articles (15 articles)
We are currently adding to our podcasts each week. These are the ones most related to this topic:
We have written and video testimonials and these are just some of them:
Related TV and Radio Interviews
Related Speaking Topics