Steps to Understand and Implement a Responsibility-Based Workplace Culture
Whether at the office or at home, how do I ensure my people are productive, and accountable?
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, September 14, 6:00-7:30 AM PST, 7:00-8:30 AM MST, 8:00-9:30 AM CST, 9:00-10:30 AM EST
This 90-minute event is limited to no more than 10 executive and senior leaders who seek knowledge, resources, and implementation strategies for building a culture that fosters high-performing people. Price: $75
This event is relevant for leaders who:
- Recognize the needs related to today’s speed of change, globalization, technology, diversity, and complexity
- Prioritize workplace culture, leadership development, employee engagement, and high performing teamwork
- Committed to stay current on organizational development, culture evolution, emotional intelligence and agility
- Want proven implementation strategies to increase their reach, influence, and effectiveness
- Are willing to complete a Culture Assessment (a free report will be provided)
About Judy Ryan
JUDY RYAN is CEO of LifeWork Systems and a recognized thought leader on applied behavioral science that impacts deep culture change for exceptional outcomes. She is an award-winning author, columnist, system developer, consultant, trainer, keynote speaker and is frequently interviewed on TV, radio, and podcasts. Since 2002, Judy has been leading innovative methods to favorably impact the most important aspect of any organization: its people. She has created a digital, scalable culture transformation system and implementation framework. Judy’s purpose is to create a world in which all people love their lives.