What helps anyone, anytime, with almost anything?
Figure out what you want and learn how to ask for it!
From the movie, “How Do You Know?”
Watch and learn how you would do this more often. Click on the image below
Judy Ryan provides clarity around the connection between emotional intelligence and keeping healthy work/life and balance. In this presentation, she provides information on:
- Accessing wisdom through self-awareness and self-management
- Learning how to empathize and be in authentic community with others in a manner that provides support to all parties
- Consequences when people are not addressing work/life balance
- Three priorities relationships to manage in order to create balance in your life
- How to consistently make accountable, mindful choices based on your autonomy, awareness of your power, and internal motivation
- Leveraging your purpose and values to come back to balance within yourself and with others so you don’t operate from fear
Judy Ryan is the owner of LifeWork Systems. She is an award-winning trainer, consultant, coach, keynote presenter and columnist. Judy works with progressive thought leaders, executives and change agents who want to succeed by building healthy culture and highly productive teams. If you would like her support, you can reach her at Judy@LifeWorkSystems.com or call her at 314.239.4727. This presentation can also be found on the website, www.e4ecommunity.com. You can also check out her new book, What’s the Deal With Workplace Culture Change?